I joined Mincov Law Corporation as a registered trademark in January of 2014.
Prior to that, I worked in a number of Canadian law firms, including 7 years in Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP.
I studied in England and Russia and have a Bachelor of Economics Degree (with honours). I started my career as a trademark paralegal in Israel in 2000. In 2004 I decided to immigrate to Canada together with my husband.
In 2007 I received a Paralegal Certificate from Vancouver Community College. I received the Education Foundation Prize for the highest results in Canada on the Trademark Agent examination in 2008 and became a registered Trademark Agent in 2009.
I have extensive experience:
- Conducting trademark searches;
- Providing opinions on registrability of trademarks;
- Filing trademark applications;
- Carrying out trademark prosecution;
- Conducting trademark opposition proceedings;
- Dealing with trademark renewals;
- Participating in cancellation proceedings;
- Preparing trademark assignments;
- Drafting license agreements; and
- Portfolio planning and management.
I speak English, Russian, French and Hebrew.
On a personal note, I am married and have 2 wonderful sons. My hobbies are travel, boating, fishing, diving and gardening.
Mincov Law Corporation
300 – 1055 W. Hastings St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
ASSOCIATION & MEMBERSHIP
Registered trademark agent